Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 {professional and intellectual development}



In a previous post, I recall that I said 2012 was going to involve a lot of travel, and I don't believe that will change in 2013... This year has been extremely eye opening, and I've come to the realization that this is the nature of my existence. Until I find a location to commit to for an extended period of time, I will continue to live a nomadic lifestyle. Hell, perhaps that is my commitment. Some folks may not understand, but I believe that one experience in life leads to another, and I believe that my experiences will lead to continual positive growth and development. Everyone hits a brick wall every now and then, but a brick wall or rejection is just one step closer to success, and that is what 2013 will be all about -- professional and intellectual development. Other than that, I  don't know what 2013 has in store. I'm keeping my options open, and they are branching off in all directions. Here or there, they're all looking pretty good.

One thing I absolutely MUST do this year is make at least one large scale installation, as the last one I created was in 2011. unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment